Hello Friends:
I love The way Ios10 can split my photos and put them into albums with
places, people, etc, but  of cores, I can not leave all photos there
without cleaning my phone, so, what is the best way to take my photos
with the same albums etc? is there a way of doing this? I need to save
all these photos but with the same albums, can I do that? I have
MacBook with mac 10.11
Thanks

--
Ramy MoustafaSaber