From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 5:24 PM
To: VIPhone 'ChalmersAS' via <viphone@googlegroups.com>;
macvisionar...@googlegroups.com
Subject: "Heading not found" when it should be in the music app

I have found the following to be true on both my iPhone 6s and my iPad mini
two. This is running iOS 10. If you open the music app you are placed in my
library. Go to artists. In the phone, that's easy, just double tap on the
artists button. On the iPad, you have to deal with a pop up. But once you're
there, you will have a listing in a long column of all of the artists in your
library.  they are in alphabetical order, and each letter of the alphabet is a
heading, a, B, C, etc. However, if you try to navigate by heading by setting
the appropriate item in the rotor and flicking down, you are  unhelpfully
informed that there aren't any headings. On the phone, I couldn't find the
table index at all. On my iPad, I did a three finger flick up to the second
page of artist listings, and found a table index there, which worked. But I
would frankly preferred to just flick I headings. I wonder why this is not
working. Seems like it should.
Mary