Got mine on Saturday morning.

I went for the standard 4.7-inch as a pose to the Plus model.

The improved speakers and new home button  are all welcome.

Can't wait to try out the AirPods when there released later next month.

Wanted Jet black but had to settle for gold128GB as all black versions disappeared damn fast!

Best,

Sadam Ahmed