Hi,

I'm writing this using onscreen braille input on an iPhone 7. The inability to
use six dots at a time has nothing to do with screen size. It's just that the
multi-touch system on all iPhones can handle up to five fingers at a time. To
enter all six dots on any phone, hold down five fingers, lift one, and add the
sixth. Then lift your hands.

Best,
Anna

Sent from my iPhone