I just bought my iPhone 7 yesterday. I really like pretty much everything
about it. The home button is going to take some getting used to but I find that
I'm more used to it today than I was yesterday. I really love the fact that
most of my settings were just transferred right over to my new phone from my
5S.  It was so different from when I bought my 5S 3years ago and had to do it
all manually through iTunes.   One thing I did have to do though in order to do
the iCloud back up and restore to the new iPhone was retype the router password
so I could get on my Wi-Fi with the new phone. It seems to me when I bought my
iPhone 5s I didn't end up having to do that. Why iPhone 4 and  had already had
the information.   At first I thought it was a little big (the seven I mean)
but it's actually not as long or wide as the six.