Hi list, I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem with the
message app? I was playing with the more button and I saw where you could send
a kiss, fireball, heart beat etc. It says to tap or double tap, tap and hold or
double tap and hold and slide your fingers down and release I guess. However I
can't seem to make it work. Has anyone tried this and make it work? Your help
would be greatly appreciated.

Michael maslo