>From what I can tell, it comes down to timing, in a way.

The best way to learn how to perform these gestures is to have someone with
whom you can send messages in order to test.

For whatever reason, in my case anyway, the gestures tend to work more smoothly
when no text is in the iMessage edit field.

Finally, please be aware that, unlike some features, the Digital Touch will be
sent immediately after removing your fingers from the display.

Mark

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Maslo
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 9:18 AM
To: grahamnroby via VIPhone
Subject: Imessage help

Hi list, I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem with the
message app? I was playing with the more button and I saw where you could send
a kiss, fireball, heart beat etc. It says to tap or double tap, tap and hold or
double tap and hold and slide your fingers down and release I guess. However I
can't seem to make it work. Has anyone tried this and make it work? Your help
would be greatly appreciated.

Michael maslo