It is possible with air play but not with Bluetooth.

Godwin Adoyi Agada

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 9:47 PM +0000, "Kevin Chao" <kevincha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I've not gotten this to work on TVOS or iOS10 either. I was expecting to be
able to keep VoiceoVEr TTS on device-speakers and music/media.content to be on
bluetooth/AIrPlay speakers.