I get that far but nothing happens after that to invoke the actual search.

  _____

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Adding Books in Voice Dream Reader

When I double tap on add, then on Bookshare, The top of the screen says
Bookshare heading. When I flick right with one finger, I hear "close
button," one more flick and I am on the "search field." Double tap and you
are ready to enter your search term. It does default to search by title. So
if you want to search for an author, you have to flick over to the author
button and select it.

HTH,

Richard

"By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."

- Satsuki Shibuya

(Sent from my iPod 6)

On Sep 18, 2016, at 4:40 PM, Dulce Muccio Weisenborn