If it was cm,  it would still be clunky, but nominally wearable.

10" length in a smooth leather holster/sheath would be more likely to be bright
steel.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Turner" <richardturne...@outlook.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Wrist Speakers with microphones that can Answer Calls,
Woopower Mini Bluetooth Speaker Watch for iPhone,

OK, I found in the details where it said something like 10 by 4.5 by 3
something.
That's crazy if they are describing that as a watch.
Perhaps someone who has purchased this can give us a realistic description of
the size.
Richard

“By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
- Satsuki Shibuya

(Sent from my iPod 6)

On Sep 18, 2016, at 3:40 PM, Gordan Radić