I don't have one of these myself, but I know they've been talked about on this list before, but you can get a refurbished Mophie Juice Pack Air Battery Case for iPhone 6/6s - 1,700mAh from electronics.woot.com for $35. They'll only be available for the day or until they sell out. Below is a direct link. Sorry it's so long, so you'll need to cut and paste it into your address bar.

http://electronics.woot.com/offers/mophie-juice-pack-air-battery-case-for-iphone-6-6s-1?ref=eml_w_to_el_tl&utm_source=Daily+Digest&utm_campaign=8781b01050-Daily+Digest+-+20160919+-+Woot&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c5ca76da11-8781b01050-283143918#tracked

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail