Unfortunately, this is a bug that was reported at launch. Best suggestion is to
use another email client, i.e. Outlook to read the mail although I have heard
that replying to mail in Outlook is tricky with a braille display but it is
doable with regular mail. Convoluted but until a fix occurs, it's the best
solution I've heard so far. Hth. Eden