Hi,

I think the feature is half-baked right now, or we’re simply not understanding
it’s true functionality. From what I understand, it’s only supposed to allow
you to change the channels from where the voiceover sounds and/or speech go,
not actually tv programming audio. If this is the case, the feature is
incredibly stupid, and needs to be rethought.