Larry, my case is for the 6S. I don't yet have the case for the 7. I'm
interested to see how they do it given the extra speaker. I will likely get it
though since it really almost doubles the battery life. And no, the screen is
not covered by the case. It is slightly recessed and there is a noticable
border around the screen. Even if the phone were to fall face down while in the
case, it would be fine.

Wayne Merritt
Sent from my iPhone 7