Dave,

Yipee! I just used a 2 finger double tap to answer the phone. My husband, David, is being very patient with me calling him and asking him to call me so I can practice.

I have not yet had much luck hanging up with the 2 finger double tap. I'll keep practicing. :)

Nancy

On 9/19/2016 9:39 AM, Dave Mitchel wrote:
Nancy, to answer the call coming in just 2 finger double tap. it can be done anywhere on the screen. same to hang up is another 2 finger double tap. to make a call I just ask sirit to call the person. when done talking a 2 finger double tap does it.

the person you are calling does need to be in your contact list.
be patient! I have learned that is the key to using these new phones.
dave

-----Original Message----- From: Nancy
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 9:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: IPhone SE question

I just got my first cell phone without buttons...the IPhone SE.

It left the store wrapped up in an Otterbox Defender case and a tempered
glass screen protector.

At this point, I am just trying to learn how to make and answer calls.
My finger is dancing all over the screen.  If I had a adhesive Braille
Dot put on the screen so I would know where to tap, would that work?  Or
would it cause Siri and VO anguish having a dot on the screen all the
time?I just have no idea how sensitive the screen is.

Thank you so much.
Nancy