Hi listers,
Okay, after the recent Itunes/Iphone update I received amn email message
offering a 3mo free trial of Itunes music. In the past when I attempted to sign
up I completed the info screen on my phone but received an error message that
Ipal was not supported on this device even though my credit card and Ipal have
worked successfully on both my desktop and phone. I decided to try again and
have run into the same thing. I’ve tried going into account settings but can’t
see anything to change or correct. Any advice on fixing this would be
appreciated, very frustrating.