Hi

I tried this on my iphone 6, writing a message to my wife, who also has an iphone, but I was not seeing this problem. I could do the braille writing with no problem whatsoever.

Jan Kleinhans
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Hill" <molliesda...@icloud.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: iOS 10, iMessages and braille screen input question

Hi Woody,

I have gone to the rotor, made sure handwriting is not selected.

After I select the recipient, I flick to the right with one finger, go past the digital touch button and find the message area. I double tap witha single finger to make sure I have an edit field, then select braille screen input. I turn my phone to landscape mode, and then hear "handwriting area" (even though handwriting is not selected).

Sratching head.
Maybe I'll do a reset of the settings and start from scratch.
(I forgot to say I'm running an iPhone 6).

Bob Hill

Sent from Bob's Braille Sentce U2