I think it's there regardless because you could certainly travel to an
area where it would work. It's just called uberEats and I think it's
all one word. But if you search for Uber it's proably the second or
third choice. You'll know it's there if you use the regular Uber app
becaue they'll make you look at lots of ads for it. They'll also offer
you some promo codes, so you'll have no question when it's near at
least.