Hello,

I wondered if since upgrading to iOS 10 if anyone has noticed a problem when
wearing headphones. The audio comes out clear as could be from music or
whatever I am listening to, but VoiceOver seems to only come out of one ear.  I
am using an iPhone 6s with the latest iOS 10. I wonder if anyone has a fix for
this?

Thanks.