From: Bill Gallik
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 9:05 PM
To: viPhone E-Mail List
Subject: Recommendations wanted for carb counter app

I have a friend who is completely disgusted with the weight watchers app and
has dropped out of the program. She is not a member of this list so asked if I
would be willing to send a message asking any of you whether or not anyone is
familiar with the carb counting app that is a VO friendly?

Sent from Bill's iPad Mini II (iOS 10.0.1)