From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jan Kleinhans
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 10:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 10 Bug Report: Please Join Me in Sending This VoiceOver Bug
Report to Apple Regarding the Phone App

Hi

On the topic of bugs in the favourites I have a question: I was trying to add
contacts to the favourites, and it gives me things like "message work"
call work, and so on, after choosing a particular contact.  Now, the mobile
numbers in my contact was not labelled that way, so how do you know which
numbers are actually added to the favourites then?  I wanted to do this as to
use the "do not disturb" option, but obviously I am not understanding
favourites in the right way now.  Also, if I want to add more than 1 contact to
the favourites tab, it seems as if I have to close the app completely, then go
back in, and try to add the contact.  I select a particular contact, for the
second one to be added, but the phone adds a completely different contact.
Using an Iphone 6 with ios 10.  Any clarification would be appreciated.

Jan