Hi Robert,
Thank you so much for putting together your podcast. It was very helpful. My
speaker arrived today and I feel much more confident about opening it and using
it after listening to your podcast. People like you make assistive technology
so much more doable. Smiles, and thanks again, TerrieTerlau

Sent from my iPhone