Hi Richard,

They were able to reproduce the issue.

Their response below:

Hello again,
Since my last email I've had a couple more reports of this and have also now been able to reproduce the issue. We have filed a report on this with the appropriate group. We cannot comment on when this will be resolved but thank you for taking the time to report
it.

Apple Accessibility

In typical Apple fashion they don't give an ETA on when the bug will be addressed, but on the positive side it's on the list to be looked at.

 Sadam Ahmed