Hello there,

I first want to say that there is not a way to share with people what you buy
with iTunes.

Now if you go to settings, iTunes and App Store on both your iPhone and iPad,
turn automnatic downloads on. This will make sure that these devices get to
your iDevices. Now you can plug your device into the computer and transfer
purchases from the device to your computer with the file menu. I hope this
helps a little bit.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi