below is quoted from the first person who wrote about this speaker. I don't
recall the name.

This is accessible right out of the box. From just fumbling with the buttons I
had it working and paired in a couple of minutes or less.  Imagine my surprise
when it began speaking english although in an Asian accent.

This is an amazing speaker and you would think that it was made specifically
with blind consumers in mind.

(Note that my references are for persons who wear their watches on their left
arm.)

On the side closest to your hand there are 4 buttons.  working from the outer
wrist to the inner I will number them 1, 2, 3 and 4.   On the arm side is a
cover which is protecting the SD card slot and the USB CHARGE PORT.

Buttons:

1 power/play/answer Hold it in for a count of 3 to turn it on or off. While on
and pared press it once to play audio and again to pause. when a call comes in
press once to answer.

2.  volume down/track backwards  Hold down to lower volume. When music is
playing press once to restart the track press twice quickly to go to the
previous track.

3. Volume up /track forward  Hold down to raise the volume.  Press once to move
to the next track.

4. mode  Hold for a count of 4 to toggle between iDevice and FM radio. It will
verbably announce radio mode.

  (note: buttons 2 & 3 move you through the stations.

SD card slot.  Be sure device is off before inserting or ejecting SD card.
when card is in place, ridge side up, power on and it plays immediately.

charging  Plug USB cable in teeth side down.

Super Long Battery Life: 500MAh battery capacity, working time up to 10 hours.

-

"By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
- Satsuki Shibuya

(Sent from my iPod 6)

On Sep 21, 2016, at 9:38 PM, Deb Lewis