Hi!

I can't confirm on this one but I'm going to try it out.

One thing I know for sure is if I enter a word, let's say "iphone" and enter "the best phone in the world" as replacement, it will be correctly spoken out.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru