Hi list members, this is Ruby from Bangalore India. I have a couple of
questions, one is, I recently reset my iPhone 6 before that, I gave a back
up to the iClouds, I lost some of the contacts which are very important to
me, when I restored my iPhone, I really got upset when I lost the very
contacts I want. Now, how do I get them back? Another question is, when I
book Uber for some one, I need to give the driver's contact number of that
person to the driver! And how do I give the person's number? Then, how do I
save my location and the destination once for all, since I go to my office
every day? Please helpme, any thought and idea or help would be appreciated.
Thanks again, Ruby