Thanks to today's Top Tech Tidbits, I learned about the new Learning Ally App.
This is not an update, it is a completely new app, which can be on your device,
along with the old one. I wonder what others, who have tried it, think of the
new app? So far, I am somewhat ho hum about it. Perhaps it is a bit easier to
use than the old one, but I don't understand what it gives me that I didn't
already have. The old one will read the EText books, also, as will the new one.
Plus, I don't think the new app sounds as good as the old one, and I can speed
up the old one to a faster rate. For now, I will keep both of them on my iPhone
and continue to compare them. Thanks for any opinions.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone