hey guys, so. i’ll make it quick. Mac 10.12 Siri doesn’t let me say
anything without cutting me off than asking what i said, and I message
accessibility with VO fails when it comes to “tapbacks”. Any thoughts? fresh
install done last night….
Doug
NOTICE:
Contents of this email may contain information that is strictly confidential.
Reproduction or duplication of any and all parts including attachments
contained within this email is prohibited, unless prior written consent is
granted. If you have received this email message by mistake, you are required
to immediately destroy and delete all contents of the message and notify the
original sender.
Douglas Rudolph
doug.c...@gmail.com
d.rudo...@usask.ca
drr...@mail.usask.ca
1(639)471-7488
Please be advised:
Starting Friday August 5th, until further notice  email responses will be
delayed. There will be an auto reply sent out with this reminder. Thank you for
the understanding.