Thank you very much.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrie Terlau" <terrie...@twc.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Wrist Speakers with microphones that can Answer Calls

Hi Robert,
Thank you so much for putting together your podcast. It was very helpful. My speaker arrived today and I feel much more confident about opening it and using it after listening to your podcast. People like you make assistive technology so much more doable. Smiles, and thanks again, TerrieTerlau

Sent from my iPhone