I am using MBraille for all text and email messages on an IPhone 6 running
10.02 and having no difficulty.

God bless!

Paula and Boston

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Arnold Schmidt
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2016 10:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: MBraille Not Working Well in IOS 10

I had tried re-installing it before sending my message, I just did the reset,
and it crashed 3 or 4 times before I could get this  reply written. I am using
the Apple braille input to  write this message. I don't know, I am going to
wait until the next MBraille update to see if it fixes it. I am glad it seems
to be more an individual phone issue.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone