Hi All,

I'm trying to restore an older version of an app from a backup and I'm
having some problems. First I deleted the app from my phone. Then I
deleted the app from the mobile applications subfolder and replaced it
with the version from my backup. The problem occurs when I try to
install the app within iTunes. I can see the app and it has an install
button which I pressed. But when I sync the phone I get a message
saying the app was not installed because it could not be found.

I checked the mobile applications folder and the app is definitely
there. So I'm stumped. Anyone have any thoughts?

Insight Timer is a great app and I would hate to lose it. It's just
the newest version is much more difficult to use with VO.

Thanks for any help.

-- 
Kimberly

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to