I'm facing the same issue and that's why I'm using native Maill app for private purposes and Outlook for iOS for lists. I can't be sure but I suspect Outlook autocompletes the addresses from the Gmail contacts from the web. I configured this Gmail account and noticed suggestions could be from my Gmail contacts accidentally added when replying via web interface who knows when and why. Try to visit www.google.com/contacts with your credentials and try to clear all entries there.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru