|
Hi! I'm facing the same issue and that's why I'm using native Maill app for private purposes and Outlook for iOS for lists. I can't be sure but I suspect Outlook autocompletes the addresses from the Gmail contacts from the web. I configured this Gmail account and noticed suggestions could be from my Gmail contacts accidentally added when replying via web interface who knows when and why. Try to visit www.google.com/contacts with your credentials and try to clear all entries there.
12.10.2016. u 1:03, Terri Stimmel je
napisao/la:
Hello everyone,I am very frustrated over something, and I am really hoping someone can help me. I have a 5 S, not that I think it matters in this case. It is updated to the latest update. I use the Outlook app on my phone now, because I prefer it over the mail app. I usually send emails from my phone, as it is just easier a lot of the time. Most times I don't have trouble. I think I could work around the issue. But I don't know how I did it. Anyway, when I go to send a message, and I write in the to field, it lists suggestions,. A good amount of the time the suggestions are wrong. So I just write in the address completely, thinking that this will fix the problem. But rarely does it fix the problem. For instance, I am writing to you all from my laptop, because I can't seem to send mail to this address, using the app. Also, I could add this account back to the mail app, and struggle along that way. But I am not interested in doing this. For some reason, there are addresses to people I haven't ever written, or maybe to someone I have written once. But I don't even know how these addresses got in there, because a lot of them are addresses from a long time ago. How can I fix this issue? How can I find all of these addresses, and delete the ones I don't want? Also, can I add addresses that I do want? I looked at the people section to see what was in there. It was nothing helpful. Just some contacts from my Iphone, and a bunch of unnamed contacts, with no information inside. One day I need to work to get rid of all that. Anyway, of course, my laptop recognizes when I go to type in an address. But that's Thunderbyrd. So I figure this is completely different,. Any help would be very much appreciated. I am very frustrated with this whole thing, and at the end of my rope. Thank you, Terri -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. |
- Concerns regarding the Outlook app, and email addresses Terri Stimmel
- Re: Concerns regarding the Outlook app, and email addre... Gordan Radić
