From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joanne Chua
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 6:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: i5 Underwhelming

Hi there,

I think what a little disappoint me is the no real improvement on the camera
side of things. I was quite looking forward to at least 12mp camera. That
will make a different when come to things like OCR, or the pertential of
some digital magnifying or similar things. Considering the new Nokia Lumia
comes with like 41mp camera or some crazy number like that, i think 12mp or
14mp, or even 16mp isn't too much to ask for from Apple.

Regardless, i think it will be an upgrate for me, from 4 to 5. I' quite
looking forward for the new features that 4 doesn't have, e.g. SIRI, turn by
turn maps, passbook, etc.

Joannee

Sent from my iPhone

On 15/09/2012, at 8:16, David Chittenden <dchitten...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It came out a few months ago that NFC is quite open to Kernel attacks in
one's device. In other words, it has some very large security flaws. The
current recommendation for Android phones which have it is to disable NFC
until such time as a proper fix can be devised and distributed.