Not once the alarm has begun to sound.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Scott Berry
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 11:05 AM
To: Vi Phone
Subject: Re: Surry and turning off alarms

Actually Siri will turn off alarms if you say: “Turn off my $ a.m. alarm.”  I
have tested it and it works.

On Oct 9, 2016, at 2:33 PM, Jennie Facer <jennie.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Louise,

First of all, I wanted to telly how to spell Siri. It is s i r i. As for
alarms, she won't turn them off. You have to do a two-finger double tap I
believe. Someone else may have a different idea.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi

On Oct 9, 2016, at 10:56 AM, Louise Johnson < <mailto:herclou...@shaw.ca>