I always had good luck with the Apple Store app and found it easy to use and
very accessible. Recently I decided I am ready to buy an Apple Watch. I happen
to be in Calgary right now where there are 2 Apple Stores. Unfortunately
neither one has an Apple Watch Series 2 in stock or at least not the stainless
steel model I want. In the app it says delivery is 3 to 4 weeks, but after I
add the watch I want to the cart or "Bag" as they call it and want to checkout
it keeps saying that it will be ready for pick up at the nearest Apple Store by
November 24. I just have an option at the bottom to pay and see no way to
select to have it shipped to me since I am going to be long gone from here by
November 24. I checked in the account tab and my address is entered correctly
under "Primary address" but I just don't see a way to change it from store
pickup to getting shipped to me. I am curious if anybody else has ordered
something recently and knows if this is done in a later step or how it can be