Hey all, I'm thinking of turning in old for S over to a neighbor a young kid
who needs to take some pictures. I'm looking at the iTunes App Store and it
says require a pass word on this device. When it says on this device do they
literally mean that device and only that device? Will this affect my other
phone which I am using? I'm assuming it means exactly what it says and then if
I tell it's always require a passport I won't have to worry about him doing
weird things in the App Store. Is that a right assumption?