So both me and my GF have iPhones. I temporarily switched to my Android phone for a while. I can send her text messages and she gets them just fine. However I don't get her text messages because it sends them as iMessages. We tried everything, but it wont go back to regular sms messages for me. Is there a way to tell the system that I'm not currently using my iPhone and that it needs to see me as an sms instead of iMessage?

can reach Cara at

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit