You have to unregister your number with iMessage. You can do this by going to

You can

On 16/10/16 23:16, Gordon wrote:
So both me and my GF have iPhones. I temporarily switched to my Android
phone for a while. I can send her text messages and she gets them just
fine. However I don't get her text messages because it sends them as
iMessages. We tried everything, but it wont go back to regular sms
messages for me. Is there a way to tell the system that I'm not
currently using my iPhone and that it needs to see me as an sms instead
of iMessage?

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

can reach Cara at