I agree, it’s misinformation, and there’s no excuse for that, but changing the
VoiceOver voice isn’t where you would expect it, so someone new to Apple Watch
could be forgiven to thinking it can’t be done when it can. I had an idea it
could, as for one, the voice changed when I set the language to UK, and for
two, I’m used to this design thanks to me previously owning an Apple TV 3rd
generation. It was also the case with the 4th generation, but this has changed
in tvOS 10.