All of a sudden, when reading my messages the phone is mispronouncing the
contractions such as don’t. It says the word and adds the T after. I remember
having this issue quite some time ago but I am so shocked this is happening now
and just out of the blue. Is there some setting which may be causing this? I
tried powering off and back on but no change. The phone is running latest OS
version. Very annoying to say the least.

can reach Cara at

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit