All of a sudden, when reading my messages the phone is mispronouncing the
contractions such as don’t. It says the word and adds the T after. I remember
having this issue quite some time ago but I am so shocked this is happening now
and just out of the blue. Is there some setting which may be causing this? I
tried powering off and back on but no change. The phone is running latest OS
version. Very annoying to say the least.