Hello,

I think there’s something else that should be considered. As a VoiceOver user
the 3 Gig of RAM should reduce those times when the phone stutters trying to
keep up with fast speech and navigation.

I don’t know what the differences are in the real world as I couldn’t get on
with the large form factor. But I know a RAM upgrade is a positive step.

Regards,

Gena