From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 5:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: what are the advantages of upgrading from 6SPlus to 7Plus?

I upgraded from a 6S to a 7, and have noticed some good VoiceOver improvements
and over all phone improvements. I had some random issues with the 6S where
some VoiceOver sounds would not play after a few days, or other oddities
happened. Such that I had to reboot my phone in order to get things working
correctly again. These may be isolated incidents, but they were sure annoying
when they happened. Since I've had the 7, I haven't had any of those oddities
come up. This may not be a compelling reason to upgrade, but the better inner
parts and processor does make a difference on the 7/7 Plus. Though I may be
paying more per month to pay off myine and my wife's 7 phones, both of us are
glad we did the upgrade. Another thing that may not be a compelling reason to
upgrade but a good update all the same is the sound on the new phones. With the
extra speaker, you get much better sound with less distortion when the volume
is moderately or very high.
Though I often use earbuds at home, I don't really have to anymore.

Jmt,
Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt