Hi Everyone,

As the subject line says, the native mail app/icon has disappeared from my
6S+. I had to quickly put my phone in my purse and it must not have been
locked. The icon was in the dock on my phone. When I went back to check
email, it was gone. I have looked in all the different folders etc. Could
someone please tell me how to get the icon back?

Thank you,