There is a significant difference in the quality of the microphone on the 7 and 7 plus. It is quite noticeable when creating recordings for example with the Voice Memos app, there is no longer the bass roll off, but rather, a very dynnamic frequency range, and of course although it is not stereo, it sounds quite amazing.

-----Original Message----- From: Cris Ali
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 3:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: what are the advantages of upgrading from 6SPlus to 7Plus?

Thanks guys. All the reasons you listed are compelling, but not enough to make me pay over six hundred bucks. When I called apple to ask how much I would get for my 6S Plus if I upgrade, They transferred me to a recycling company who offered only 200 dollars for my phone. So I gave up the idea.
Cheers,
Cris