From: Shawn Krasniuk
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 7:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: question about Dice world

Hi all. I kinda have a feeling I know what's going on. The sounds are also low
on my phone which is an SE as well and not only that, when I play any music in
the background, the quieter sounds stop the music that's playing when they
occur. I'm thinking that it's an iOS 10 thing because I think in their release
notes that they mention something about more support being added for iOS 10.
It's annoying and I've tweeted them about this already. All we can do is wait
to see what they do about it.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk