Hi,

We seem to be having problems with both my IPhone 4s and my husband's first
generation IPad with the WI-FI signal in our home.  We did not have these
issues until moving into our new house.

Our house is a ranch-style.  The living space is 2,000 sq. feet.  The
computer is located at the back of the house.  If we are anywhere in the
front of the house, neither device will pick up out WI-FI network.

I spoke to Time Warner yesterday again.  They suggested that we either move
the WI-FI router or buy a signal booster.
At our last house, the router was upstairs and we could still pick up our
network out on the front porch or in the backyard.

If a signal booster is the answer, does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you in advance,

Lynda