hi guys, as Sieghard
mentioned. If anyone on list has jail broken an old either 2 or 3 gen apple tv, please let the list know, Billy

On 05/11/2016 17:57, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Billy,

I have no idea. I still have my old second generation Apple TV and maybe I have
time at some point to try and jailbreak it and give it a try.
Maybe others wo still have a second and third generation Apple TV but also
upgraded to the new one will do the same, if anybody does this successfully let
the list know.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
billy inglis
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 2:14 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is this a good price for an Apple TV?

hi again Sieghard, As you mentioned in your post.
Would Kodi be accessible with voice over?, Billy

On 04/11/2016 23:04, gs wrote:
Sieghard -
I am going to look into this because I do have a third generation that's going
to go to waste if I upgrade. I have experimented with Cody under Windows but
the speech was clunky and did not work for everything at the time. I do not
know if there have been improvements since then. There was no way to use it
under OS X with Voiceover at the time I was looking at it. Having it on an
Apple TV would be great!