From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 9:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Here is a Great VoiceOver iOS App for Browsing Craig's List

Hello Everyone,

I am cross-posting this to both the V iPhone and Mac Visionaries mailing list.

The other day, I was supporting a friend on her iOS device and discovered that
she had downloaded this marvelous Craig's List app that just happens to work
wonderfully with VoiceOver.

I am going to paste in the link to the free version of the app but there is an
ads-free version available, as well.

Daily Craigslist App (Free Version) - Mobile Shopping & Classifieds by Lifelike
Apps, Inc https://appsto.re/us/0ClkA.i

Enjoy,

Mark