Hi Fanus,

This iTunes 10.7 release is just a minor release which I assume was
necessary for the upcoming iOS 6 update. As John pointed out, it's pretty
much the same as before and I have noticed any differences regarding how it
works with Jaws. What I am more concerned about is the major iTunes update
which is coming in October as it will apparently have a completely new look
and feel. I just downloaded the Jaws 14 public Beta which by the way works
great and there is no mention about the new upcoming iTunes. Maybe Jonathan
has something to say about it if it's not some well-kept secret. Of course
Jaws 14 is not scheduled to be released until the end of October assuming
the public beta doesn't reveal any issues which delay this and I assume
iTunes will come out more in the first half of October. I guess we will have
to wait and see, I certainly won't upgrade to this new major update until I
know if it works well with Jaws.